Antidetect browser Linux.
Key Details of Core FTP LE
- Manage your files remotely and securely via FTP with SFTP, SSL, and HTTPS support
- Last updated on 06/17/20
- There have been 2 updates within the past 6 months
- The current version has 1 flag on VirusTotal
By Core FTP Core FTP LE – a free secure FTP Client with SSL/TLS, SSH/SFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, IDN, ModeZ, fxp, dragdrop, browser integration, user-friendly interface(s), FTP/HTTP Proxy, Socks 4/5 support, remote file searching, queue manager, auto retry and resume of transfers, transfer bandwidth control, htaccess editing, advanced dir listings, queueing of multiple FTP transfers on multiple sites, sessions, start, stop, and resume of FTP transfers, advanced directory listings, .htaccess editing, auto s/key support, keep alive, auto-reconnect, file permissions (chmod).
What’s new in version 2.2.1957
Version 2.2 build 1957:
- NoUpdateCfg parameter added for file based storage
- Reuse parameter added for SSL/TLS session reuse
- Additional error messages for loading from file based storage (also checks for no INI file)
- “Total” function (under right click – properties) for multiple selected files, fixed
- SFTP (via Putty) would create zero byte issue when file not found, fixed
- installer updates
- Minor GUI updates
Release June 17, 2020 Date Added June 17, 2020 Version 2.2.1957
Operating Systems Windows 10, Windows 2003, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows XP Additional Requirements None
Total Downloads 3,640,117 Downloads Last Week 35 Ads browser antidetect.